Saturday 3 January 2015

How to compose an email

Day before yesterday I was hesitant writing an email to my Supervisor, due to recent bitter experiences with mailing (misinterpreted emails sent by me).
Then I was thinking how shall I compose an email in such a way that it can directly communicate my message without any misinterpretation. I thought of referring to some professionals about emails but then I stopped for a while and looked at the way how my Supervisor was doing it.
I have gone through her emails one or two then I figured out a technique i.e., to test how the opposite person best interprets my mail,  then I jumped into his role and was a bit surprised to find some confusing terms like if, but, also etc though they were short they caused terrible misinterpretation.
Then I corrected my mistakes and sent a mail successfully, if you are facing this problem use the above it would be very handy to avoid Atleast silly mistakes ;)
If you like the post please share it. .... As sharing makes us godly. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment