Thursday 6 August 2015

How far is my new office from my home

I got recently transferred to my home town from some other metro city after a lot of waiting almost for 2 years.

But, previously my office was just walkable distance from my place (room) but now comparitively it is pretty far from my place(home) about 20 kms with no direct public transport which is a little disgusting to me as a person always wants or hopes for something better than existing & not at all less than what he is currently enjoying.

So, being a person with that basic expectation I got little sick of this travelling but today morning when I was through the journey having a pleasant morning with the Power of Positive thinking

I began to counter my travel pains positively from office to home & from my sweet home to office then I realized that previously my office was some hundreds of miles away from home but it was near to my room (not home) my office was very much away from my mom's deliciously cooked especially for me than now ... I & my office was no way near by to my father's care whether I got train/bus on time as I used to go by walk previously (as office was @ a walkable distance).

That office was near to my room but far away from my home making me alone with no one to share my happiness on free weekends (from friday night) when my friends disappeared to their homes.

The conclusion was my previous office was a thousands of meters away from my home but this office is near to my happiness but indeed far from my home physically interms of distance which makes it difficult & sweet... very very sweet @ the same time....

No comments:

Post a Comment